Granite Workwear Ltd fully supports its requirements for delivering and reporting quality performance and is committed to meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and the following key values:-
Focus on sustainable profitable growth
Continual improvement in delivery of quality
Appropriate management of quality related risks and opportunities
Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
The objectives of the company’s Quality Management System include:-
- Providing a framework for setting, monitoring and reviewing quality objectives and targets ensuring commitment to continual improvement of the effectiveness of the management system
- Ensuring that the needs and expectations of the customer are communicated throughout the organisation
- Ensuring processes are in place to monitor customer satisfaction and seeking feedback on our performance
- Ensuring that Senior Management are committed to the development and implementation of the Quality Management System and that it is communicated to all levels of the organisation facilitating the continuous development of our staff by regular reviews of performance and providing appropriate training
- Ensuring full statutory and legal compliance requirements are met
- Maintaining integrity of the Quality Management System when changes are planned
- Ensuring periodical management review meetings are scheduled to review quality performance
- Ensure periodical auditing of the Quality Management System to monitor compliance with requirements
- Ensuring provision of adequate resources for delivery of the Quality Management System
It is the responsibility of all managers to ensure that all work carried out under their supervision is performed in full compliance with the organisation’s processes and to support this through the provision of adequate financial, technical and human resources.
To ensure the success of the Management System all members of staff hold a duty to be committed and fully conversant with all the processes affecting his/her particular area of involvement and have access to all necessary documentation.
This policy will be reviewed at least annually for continued suitability.